Thursday, April 9, 2009

What to say in a blog...

So, Danny and I started taking pictures of things we do to post on this blog...and then we stopped. And I haven't posted the ones that we've taken. So, here's an update on somethings we've been up to.

We took my little brother Conrad and his cute date, Ellen, to a Plain White T's concert at the Knitting Factory and made him a dinner (my first pot roast ever - it was massive).

Danny helped me to make Easter decorations for our apartment to replace the St. Patrick's Day ones. He wasn't thrilled but didn't hate it too much once he found out how simple they were - he even came up with his own ideas. Maybe I will post pictures of those, they're cute.

We both started a new quarter at school. I have only two more classes until my MSW! Yay! Danny started at SCC with a plan to transfer to EWU in the Fall to take any prereqs he needs for the nursing program. It's interesting with me going to school in Cheney and working downtown, and Danny going to school in Spokane Valley and working on the South Hill and only one car. I'm becomming a master of the bus system around here.

We've started training for a half marathon that we want to put together for this summer. Anyone who would like to run it with us is invited, it's going to be on the Centennial Trail...somewhere...on some day in the summer....but it's going to be great. And we're ordering t-shirts.

I won the Miller family March Madness bracket tournament! The only one in my family who didn't have a clue about any of the teams playing and the only one who scored any points in the last three rounds of the tournament. Go me! I got some of the new premium M&Ms, a can of almond roca, and a Whitman's Sampler. Mmmm. I love March Madness now.

Danny and I got called to be nursery leaders. I'm pretty sure I never posted anything about that. We have about 17 toddlers split into two rooms. It's a blast. We play with play dough, rice, sing songs, and eat snacks. Absolutely the fastest church has ever gone in my life.

Well folks, I think that's about all I've got. Pictures will be posted of something at some later date. Promise.

1 comment:

  1. Nursery! That is one of my favorite callings!! No meetings and everyone loves you and you get snacks!! Sounds like you guys are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete