Oliver is one month old today! This is the sweet little guy yesterday, he just loves to lay on the floor by himself. Sometimes when we pick him up he cries until we lay him back down again, and then he's just content. And sometimes talkative.
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Oliver Joseph Olson!
Ollie was born on September 30, 2010 at 10:49am. He weighed 8 lbs 6 oz and was 21 inches long. We are so excited he is finally here! And has been here for almost two weeks, I can't believe it. He's getting bigger and more alert all of the time.
Things we love about our son:
- He has the funniest high pitched cry/squeal when he's not really upset
- The funny expressions he gets on his face
- How he wraps his arm around yours when you hold him up to your chest
- All that hair!
- How his eyes get huge and his arms, fingers and legs stick straight out when he startles
- He sleeps! Since about 5 days old I have had to wake him up to feed him in the middle of the night. What a blessing!
We couldn't be happier.