Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Little Max - 3 Months Old

Oh how I love this baby boy. He continues to be my easiest baby yet. He's been sleeping through the night since about 6 weeks old and thank goodness. I don't know how I could deal with my sweet Ollie and Nora without sleep. It seems that every few days I think I've got a nap schedule figured out for Max, and then he goes and does the complete opposite the next day, but how could I complain when he is so happy when he is awake and sleeps all night long? I can't!

He doesn't have many tricks but he is so smiley and happy. Daddy gets the most smiles and Ollie gets a fair share too. It's so fun that he can look around and find who is making noises. He sucks on both of his fists at once and keeps them balled up all of the time so they get good and stinky. He also loves the tv and if it is on he will twist himself around so he can see it no matter where I lay him on the ground. Good tricks, right?







No comments:

Post a Comment