Baby Max was born one month ago today. I haven't documented the story of his birth yet, but that will have to come another day.
As of today Max is:
- holding his head up more and more
- starting to focus on faces and I swear he has genuinely smiled at me a few times this week
- sleeping up to 10 hours a night and still growing nicely even skipping his night time feedings
- 10 lbs 3 oz and 22 inches long
- great at tummy time. Sometimes when he is fussy he just wants to be put down, and sometimes his tummy is the best way to go.
- easy. I realize he is only one month old and still sleeps a lot, but he is an easy baby.
We all love him. Nora and Ollie love to share their blankies with him. Ollie is always eager to "keep an eye on him" while I use the bathroom, or "give him a ride" by pushing his bouncy chair to wherever I am if Max gets a little fussy. Nora always wants to stick a binky in his mouth and give him constant kisses and hugs.
What did we ever do without our sweet baby Max?