Friday, August 24, 2012

Nora is 5 Months Old!

I truly did not realize that Nora was five months old. My little brother came over to help me with some things yesterday and we were talking about the kids when I figured it out. Holy cow! How does time go so quickly!

Here is what this pretty little girl is up to:


  • She loves her big brother. He makes her just laugh and laugh. He can climb all over her, give her hugs consisting of him laying on her, throw toys at her ("share" he says) and she just smiles and laughs. 
  • She hates to nap. I've got her trained to fall asleep at night in about 10 minutes, but during the day she just hates to be put in her bed. Ugh. But she does sleep through the night (except last night, for some reason). 
  • She has rolled over a few times, but usually when no one is around to watch her. 
  • She is a happy girl. She smiles all of the time. 
  • She is in the 44th percentile for length, and the 18th for weight. We just barely started putting away some of her 0-3 month clothes.
  • She is becoming a Mama's girl. I used to be able to hand her off to anybody, but she gets sad pretty quickly when she realizes she's not with me (or Daddy, he is passable). 
  • She loves to dance (or maybe Danny likes to make her dance and I find it hilarious). 




No comments:

Post a Comment