Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Update


Life has been fun and busy - as usual. We love love love being parents - especially now that we can get some more sleep! Danny is working hard studying for his classes and to take the MCAT in May. He takes a practice test every other weekend and has been doing great.

I'm busy with the business. It's fun and frustrating and requires so much more time than I put into it. The most difficult part by far is the website. I want to make it look more professional but I don't know how. We were going to hire a guy to do it but that fell through. Here is the link if anyone wants to take a look and tell me who can fix it for me:)

www.acbouquet.com


3 comments:

  1. First off your son is SO cute. It looks like you guys are doing great. I hope the business is going really well for you. The website is simple, I like that. I think there is just one thing that bothers me...when you click on one of the bouquets I would have a list of what is in it. Rather than explaining how each is made. I would have a general "how it's made" on the first page and then just list what candy is in the bouquet so it's nice and fast for the customer. Or maybe even have a search by candy? Because if I am ordering a bouquet of candy most likely I am going to know what candy I want in it.

    I think it is a great idea. Especially because I am a candy person not a flower person. They look great! Hope that helps...if it doesn't take it for what it's worth.

    It was fun to see your blog! Hope you guys are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're really concerned about the website design I have a friend who is quite good at it. Her name is Liz Lewis and her e-mail is as follows :)

    liz.lewis677@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, he is the most adorable, sweet little baby ever! I love the video clip =)

    ReplyDelete