Oliver Joseph Olson!
Ollie was born on September 30, 2010 at 10:49am. He weighed 8 lbs 6 oz and was 21 inches long. We are so excited he is finally here! And has been here for almost two weeks, I can't believe it. He's getting bigger and more alert all of the time.
Things we love about our son:
- He has the funniest high pitched cry/squeal when he's not really upset
- The funny expressions he gets on his face
- How he wraps his arm around yours when you hold him up to your chest
- All that hair!
- How his eyes get huge and his arms, fingers and legs stick straight out when he startles
- He sleeps! Since about 5 days old I have had to wake him up to feed him in the middle of the night. What a blessing!
We couldn't be happier.