Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Little Helper





















Ollie loves to help. He's so funny.
- At least once a day he goes and gets all of the vacuum attachments and hands them to me or just goes around scooting them on the carpet making vacuum noises.
- When I take him around to do my job cleaning our apartment building he needs to have a paper towel to help wash windows, or the broom to drag around and sweep.
- He knows where we keep our dust pan and pulls it out for me all of the time. The other day when he was with me cleaning the laundry room he kept taking the dust pan and banging it in the garbage can like I do to get the dirt out.
- He also knows where the garbage can is kept, and even though it is in a child proofed cabinet he will open it the crack that he can and shove any little tiny piece of garbage he finds in it.
- He picks things up off the ground for me when I drop them (this one is certainly appreciated at this point in pregnancy!).
- He hands me the rag to wash his face when he's done eating.

I love it all. My little brother Conrad says it's the "first child syndrome" and that first born babies are born helpers. Whatever. I just think he's the best. I hope he wants to help out even more when his little sister is born.

(I swear he has other clothes. He just happens to always being wearing the same ones when I take pictures of him. Oh well.)


1 comment:

  1. JESSI! CUTE CUTE CUTE! he is getting so big! I bet you are also! Hope you are feeling great! Not much longer and you will be a mommy of TWO! Watch out! Love you! We should chat soon!

    ReplyDelete